Integrated review at age two and a half: experiences of practice
National Children’s Bureau for the Children’s Partnership | Published 15 February 2015
The Experiences of Practice series is designed to help both staff working directly with young children and those managing and designing services, to learn from work being done in Islington and Warwickshire, which were among the first to trial the Integrated Review developmental check introduced in September 2015.
Based on the experiences of service leads, practitioners and parents, each document in the Experiences of Practice series can be used as a standalone guide to one aspect of the Independent Review, or can be read alongside other published material.
- Experiences of Practice: About the series
- Experience of Practice: Working with parents
- Experiences of Practice: Involving the child
- Experiences of Practice: Professional working relationships
- Experiences of Practice: Use of the Ages and Stages Questionnaire