The activematters Library houses the current important articles, journals, seminars and media coverage with links to organizations who contribute in areas covering current research, teaching and practical advice including
- academic journals & research data
- anatomy & physiology
- campaigns & government policies
- child health & well being
- movement skills in the early years
- nutrition & obesity prevention
- use of apparatus resources
- new thinking
Activematters is endeavouring to give support around the area of physical development offering the latest information on issues and policy documents as well as up to date news and information. Ideal for any organisation or individual offering play activities for children.
Each area of interest is updated as soon as a relevant articles or journals are published.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive all the latest news.